fredag 20 april 2012

"Wow, you're a total bitch." ♥ 15

Last Chapter: Demi fled to Mexico, before the pictures of her and Joe kissing leaked. She met a handsome young man named Sam on the plane, whom she accidently told all of her secrets to.

Clothes: http://www.polyvore.com/demi_14/set?id=47516171
Hair and makeup: http://www.polyvore.com/demi_15/set?id=47516287 (hair is darkbrown)
Demi was at the room in her hotel. She finished putting on her makeup and picked up her purse and went down to have breakfast. She took a seat and called a waitress.
Demi: *smiles big* Hi, goodmorning, I'd like to order scrambled eggs.
Waitress: *mutters* Você tem tudo que você quer, huh? (You get everything you want huh?)
Demi: *squints eyes* Excuse me?
Waitress: *Bitchy smile* Oh, nothing. Eggs coming right up. *walks away, shaking head*
Demi's POV:
What the heck was that supposed to mean? I turned around and saw a man reading the newspaper, on the frontcover was me and Joe kissing! I gasped and covered my mouth with my hand. That's when I noticed how half of the people in the restaurant were starring at me with hatred in their eyes.
I just wished I could dissapear, right then and right there.
My food came back and I ate it as fast as I could. I ran out to the lobby and checked myself out. That's when I saw him. He was talking to someone.
Demi: Sam? *taps his shoulder*
Sam: *turns around* Oh, Demi, hi! *smiles his sexy smile*
He pointed to the girl next to him. A shot of pain darted right through me when I saw her face. That flawless face of hers, with those beautiful legs and body to kill for, to go with.
It was Wilmer's wife, Gabriella.

Demi: Um.. We've met. *looks away*
Gabriella: Well, well, well... If it isn't Demi Lovato. I read the news today. Good job.
Demi: I didn't mean to do it.
Gabriella: *Shrugs* I don't care. He's hurt. I win.
Demi: *shakes head* Wow, you're a total bitch.
Sam: Hey, hey, hey! Ladies, take it easy. How do you guys even know eachother?
Demi: We don't. *walks out of there*
She starts walking down the road when a little girl comes up to her.
Girl: Hi Mitchie. I love you very much. Please can we take picture?
Demi bent down.
Demi: Aw, hello sweetie. What's your name?
Girl: My name is Isabella.
Demi: That's a beautiful name. Does your mum have a camera?
She pointed to the woman smiling at her.
The little girl stood besides Demi and her mom took a picture of the two.
Isabella: Gracias! This was the best day ever!
Demi: No problem hun. I'd love to do it again sometime. *smiles and waves goodbye*

~2 hours later~

Demi checked back into the hotel and ran up to her room, scared Sam or Gabriella might see her. She opened the door to her suite:


Demi locked the door and sighed. She dropped her purse on the bed and laid down.
2 minutes later someone knocked loudly on her door.
Demi moaned as she got up to answer the door.
It was Gabriella.
Demi: What do you want?
Gabriella pushed past her and sat down on Demi's bed.
Gabriella: We need to talk. Last time we met, I didn't give you the whole story...
Demi: I don't want..
Gabriella raised her hand up and closed her eyes, as if to shut Demi out and stop her from talking.
Gabriella: You deserve an explanation.
She started talking and Demi almost had an heart attack when Gabriella told her that...



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar