lördag 7 juli 2012

"I never wanted him to hate me." ♥ 24

Demi looked into her mirror, smiled and took a deep breath. This was it. 
She was about to perform on GMA in about 15 minutes.
Sam gave her a pet on the shoulder and hugged her hard.
"I'm so glad I get to see you perform. Live, you know."
Demi sighed and pushed him away.
"Not here Sam, no one can know I'm dating my manager."
Sam nodded, but Demi could tell he still wanted to kiss her.
She smiled and gave him another hug.
This time it was Sam's turn to push her away.
"Demi, are you okay? You're hands are shaking."

Demi's POV:
Sam looked at me with a hint of worry in his big brown eyes.
I nodded and shook my hands to let the nervosity come out.
Truth is, I never get nervous before I go on stage.
But today was Sam's first show, and I had to make it special. I really wanted to impress him.
"Yeah, I'm fine," I said.
Voice: And now ladies and gentlemen, get ready for, miss Demi Lovato!!
I could hear the crowd roar and scream, and I could feel the happiness run through my body.
"This is it," I said with a huge smile on my face and squeezed Sam's hand, before I ran out on stage.
I had a blast and sang Give Your Heart a Break and Skyscraper. During Give Your Heart a Break I went over to the right side of the stage, where Sam was standing in the front. 
(She walks over to Sam at 2:43 and it's him that she is looking at the whole time)

I ran up to Sam and gave him a big hug. He spun me around and I giggled.
"That was amazing. YOU were amazing!"
I took his face in my hands and gave him a kiss, more like a makeout session. 
With my eyes still closed, I slowly pulled away from his lips. I looked over his shoulder and saw Joe standing there with his mouth opened. Me and Sam jumped from eachother as if we had been shot with an electric gun.
I could see how hurt Joe was and the pain flashing across his face.
I slowly walked towards him.
"I-it's not what it looks, Joe, we were just.." I stumbled.
"Save it," he said and threw the bouquet of red roses he was holding in his arms, on the floor. He then walked out of the room.
"Joe, wait.." I said and I could feel the tears filling my eyes.
I never wanted him to hate me.
Sam came up behind me and squeezed my shoulder.
"Let him go, Demi."
I held back my tears, put a smile on my face, and turned around.
"It's not like I care about him anyways."
I put my arms around Sam's neck and french kissed him.

Demi got home at about 2 am. She fiddled with her keys, got in, and kicked off her high heels. Sam went straight to the living room to make his mattress. She was soo tired and didn't bother changing clothes or brushing her teeth.
Demi layed down on her bed and closed her eyes. She took a few deep breathes and focused on relaxing.
*Buzz, buzz*
"F*ck," Demi thought. Why would anyone text her at this hour?
It was Miley. 
Demi opened the text with half closed eyes, but raised her eyebrows when she saw the picture attatched with the text.
"HAVE U SEEN THIS? READ IT."
There were two pictures; One when Joe was heavily making out with a girl, and another when the girl was leaving his house. Without the blouse she was wearing in the first picture.
Demi shook her head and the word "Slut" immediatley came to her head.
"HE SAW ME & SAM KISSING 2DAY. HE'S JUST TRYING TO PAY BACK. LIKE I CARE!!!"
She got a text back in only a sec.
"U SURE? DON'T CARE BOUT IT. HE'S NOT WORTH IT, DEMZ. BTW, ARE WE STILL ON FOR TOMORROW?"
"YUP. U, ME, AND OUR BF'S!! CAN'T WAIT!"

Demi put her phone under her pillow and tried to fall asleep for the second time. She counted lambs, thought of nothing, flipped the pillow, but nothing seemed to work! When she closed her eyes, all she could see was the face of Joe's mystery woman.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar