fredag 28 december 2012

"What do we do now, get married?" ♥ 35


(PRESS PLAY AND LISTEN WHILE READING!) <3


"Demi, I know you're in there."
I groaned and pulled the cover over my head. 
"Demi, come on. Just open up. I need to talk to you."
I still refused to move.
"Someone is here with me to see you."
I only had an ounce of energy left in my body, and when Dallas said that sentence I succeeded with letting out a weak "who?", but strong enough for her to hear me. My fingers were tied it was Joe. I needed someone to comfort me. Someone that could hold me, without making me feel like I could kill them on the spot. I needed him.
"Open the door, and you'll see," Dallas shouted back. 
I moaned, but found some strength too slowly push my body up from the bed. I took two aspirins, from the tube that was next to my bed, and a sip of the water next to it. I made a face when I realised the water had been there for two nights, but I forced myself to swallow it. 
I was wearing a set of pyjamas that Sam gave me when we were still dating. I had been wearing them for three days straight now. Demi's pyjamas
My eyes were swollen from all the crying I had been doing, and my hair was in a messy bun.
 I carefully swung my legs down the bed, and let my feet slip into some panda slippers I found in my shoe closet.
Before I started heading towards the door, I thought about grabbing my college, but then ended up shrugging and dragged my feet to the door.
Dallas knocked repeatedly, just as I opened the door.
Dallas hand, which was still in the air, slowly fell to her side when she saw me.
We stared at eachother before I broke into tears.
"I'm so sorry.." She bit her lip and her eyes instantly filled with tears. 
"Come here," I said and wrapped my arms around her. We stood there for a while, and just as I was about to pull away from her I saw someone walk up the stairs to my house.
It was Sam.
He ran his fingers through his hair, and when he looked up and saw me, he stopped. He just stopped walking , and I stopped breathing. My whole world just stopped, and I could feel how my knees got weak and my heart started racing. We looked at each other for, what seemed like for ever, before he decided to break the silence.
"I meant to call first."
I couldn't find any words, I couldn't speak, so I just nodded.
Dallas looked at the two of us, before awkwardly pointing to the door and making a comment about how she was going to give us some "privacy". 
I closed the door behind me and walked up to Sam, who was still standing on the stairs. His brown eyes were piercing into mine. 
We were now so close that I could smell his cologne.
I closed my eyes and let the smell remind me of all our moments together. All of my emotions, that had been lying buried deep down in my heart, came rushing back. 
And for the first time, since Wilmer's death, I let the corners of my lips slightly go up.
"I heard about Wilmer." Sam's voice brought me back to reality, and suddenly the depression of the last three days, surrounded me. 
I looked at Sam, and when I felt the tears fill my eyes again, I looked down and I couldn't help myself from sobbing. Sam furrowed his eyebrows, and I could read on his face that he was hurting when I cried.
He let his fingertips gently caress my cheek.
I let him. 
His eyes flickered and he didn't meet mine.
"I'm sorry," he mumbled.
I looked into his eyes, but this time my eyes weren't filled with love, with tears- yes, but mainly with hurt. 
I was hurt because he had left me, because he hadn't called, because... Well, because he didn't come back for me.
"Are you sorry for Wilmer," I made a pause and he met my eyes, "- or are you sorry because you never came back?"
Sam shook his head with guilt, but looking into my eyes now.
"Both."
I crossed my arms over my chest and shrugged demanding.
"Do you have a reason, or was I just not good enough?"
Sam, who had been looking down, hastily looked at me and cocked his head to the side. When he started speaking, his brows were deeply furrowed, he gesticulated with his hands, his voice was raised and I can swear a fire was dancing just in the center of his pupil. 
"I left, just because I loved you. I still do. I couldn't forgive myself for losing controll, that day. I'm not that kind of person, but when it comes to Dana... I can't help myself. She means everything to me."

Sam:" She means everything to me."
I rolled my eyes and a sarcastic laugh escaped my lips.
"Ofcourse... it's another girl. Is it her I heard on the phone?"
Sam sighed.
"Yes and no."
He seemed to understand that I was confused, because he continued without waiting for my response.
"When you and Miley went away for awhile, me and Liam started to talk about Australia. I used to live there, growing up, and Dana..."
Sam made a pause, and I could tell how his face lit up when he mentioned her name.
"Do you love her?" I asked.
Sam's eyes met mine and he nodded.
A knot in my stomach started building up and I shut my eyes to prevent myself from crying.
"But it's not how you think, Dem. She's 10 years younger than me. She is like my little sister, and also the daughter of Gabriella. When her dad left, Gabriella had to come to our parents and ask for help. She was only 17 and they couldn't reject her. So they took her in and she grew up together with me." Sam once again paused, but this time I could tell he was teary-eyed. He looked up to keep the tears from falling, but he failed. A single tear slowly fell down his cheek.
I brought my thumb to the side of his face and slowly brushed it away.
He looked at me and continued speaking, now with a steady voice.
"Liam said he was from Australia, so I asked him which part, and he happened to have grown up not too long from where I used to live. I asked him if he knew Gabriella, but he didn't, then I asked him if he knew Dana and this time his answer was different. He said "I thought I did", when I asked him what he meant he said that Dana was a slut and that she going blind a good thing. He said that she deserved it." Sam pronounced the last words with disgusting.
"How did she go blind?" I carefully asked him.
"One day when we were kids we found some tiny fireworks in a box. She held it in her hands while I lit it. The doctor said it was a miracle she didn't die. She was in a coma for a long time though. Anyways, I will always blame myself for that. And when Liam said so, I... exploded. And when you tried to stop me, I was blinded by anger."
I slowly pulled my hand back and crossed my arms over my chest. The wind was blowing through my hair and I wrapped my arms around myself instead. Sam, who noticed I was cold, took of his coat and draped it over my shoulders.
I smiled of appreciation. I accepted his reason for leaving, but he still hadn't told me why he never came back or called.
"You did the right thing. Liam acted like a douche. And you shouldn't blame yourself. You were just a child, you didn't know better." I made a pause and looked down. "But why didn't you call me? I missed you, so much.." I choked on the last word, and my eyes started flickering but I kept on speaking. "I couldn't love anyone else, just the same as I loved you. I never even got an explanation. A reason."
Sam nodded and his face went hard. He looked away from me.
"Just after I left L.A, I went back to Atlanta, when I arrived I was welcomed with the news of my sisters passing..."
When Sam said that I automatically took a step away from him and gasped. Both of my hands were covering my mouth and I just slowly shook my head, trying to let Sam know how sorry I was.
"Gabriella's dead?"
He nodded, and I could tell how hard he was trying to keep his tears from falling.
"I wanted to tell you, but there was so much on my plate, and I didn't want to come back to you when I was an emotional mess. I wanted to do the right thing, not put even more weight on your shoulders."
I embraced him in a hug, and he hugged me back. I rested my head on his shoulder and we stood there for a while, before he pulled back, but his hands still holding mine.
"That night, I made the second biggest mistake of my life. Leaving you."
I bit my lip and I felt my cheeks burning.
Sam smiled amusingly and took a step closer to me.
"What was the biggest mistake?" I whispered the words and watched as Sam always got closer to me. His chest was against mine and our lips just millimeters away.
"Not coming back for you," he murmured and I couldn't help myself. I put my hands around his neck and his lips gently met mine. I could feel his smile in our kiss, and my tounge entered his mouth. Our lips moved in sync, and I felt like we could stand there forever..
But just then it started raining. It started as just drizzle but after a couple of minutes rain was pouring down and we pulled away from eachother.
"Where did that come from?" I laughed of shock and amazment while looking up.
But Sam was still resting his eyes on me.
"It reminds me of our first date," he said and my heart fluttered when I realised he had been thinking about that day as many times as I had. I looked back at him and nodded.
"You look just as amazing right now... Even though you're in the pyjamas I gave you." He took me in and looked at me up and down, his smile never leaving his lips.
I gasped when realising I was in dirty pyjamas, and that my hair was a mess. I wrapped my arms around my body and cursed myself for not wearing my college.
Sam laughed at my attempt of shielding myself, and cupped my face in his hand.
"I love you, Demi. And no matter what happens from now on, it will always be you. 

Melissa's POV:
Joe ran his fingers through his hair, of pure frustration.
"I can't believe this is happening," he said and shook his head.
I stood in the corner of the room with my arms crossed over my chest.
"Are you sure the test was positive?"
Was he being serious right now?
"Yes, Joe. I did three different tests, ofcourse I'm sure!"

"Shit," he said for what felt like the hundreth time during the course of ten minutes.
I rolled my eyes and sighed.
"What do we do now, get married?" He asked, with an irritated voice.
I squinted my eyes angrily and walked up to him.
"No, we don't do anything. Look, I get that you're not ready to be a parent, but neither am I."
image
Melissa: "Look, I get that you're not ready to be a parent, but neither am I."
I threw my hands up in the air. "Just leave me alone and I'll take care of it." I yanked my jacket of the hook that it had been hanging on and flung open the door.
I could hear Joe sigh behind me.
"Wait. Mel, wait.."
But I just stormed out of the room and slammed the door behind me.
I couldn't breathe or see because my tears were blindning me, but I made it down the stairs and out of the door.
I was carrying Joe's baby. How the fuck did I get in this situation?


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar