måndag 20 augusti 2012

"You don't love me, do you?" ♥ 29

Demi's POV:
I put on my shoes. I looked into the mirror for, what felt as the millionth time that day. I grabbed my purse and stepped outside where the limo was waiting for me. 
My chaffeur got out and opened the door for me. I got in the limo and leaned back against the carseat. We drove off and headed to the event I was going to. 
(She looked like this: )

Joe's POV:
I got into my car and called Amira.
"Hey babe, are you ready?"
There was silence.
"Amira?"
Her voice was cold and harsh when she replied.
"Where were you yesterday?"
It took me a second to remember, but I slammed my palm against my forehead and groaned when I remembered.
"I'm so so sorry, Amira. I really am."
She didn't reply.
"Can I make it up for you?"
She still didn't answer me.
I knew I had to do something drastic for her to forgive me, so I lied.
"I love you, Amira."
"You do?"
"Yes."
No.

Amira's POV:
I felt as if he had proposed to me. Love, was a big word.
But I knew I meant it, when I said it back.
"I love you too," I said and bit my lip while smiling.
Joe took a deep breath and I waited for his next move.
"Would you like to come with me to this event I'm going to?"
I gasped and jumped up and down.
I was going to a celebrity event!
"Oh my gosh, really?!"

Joe's POV:
"Yes, ofcourse. I want my girlfriend to stand next to me on the red carpet."
Amira's response came immediatley.
"I love you, I love you, I love you!"
It felt as if someone stabbed me for each time she said the word 'love'.
Then I heard sigh deeply.
"What's wrong?" 

Amira's POV:
I slowly sat back down on my bad and squeezed my pink, fluffy pillow.
"I don't have a dress."

Joe laughed at Amira's cuteness. She sounded so bummed. 
"Just me me in 30 minutes. I'll be outside of your door."

Demi's POV:
The redcarpet had just opened and I walked out.
I felt more confident than ever, and I striked a pose as the cameramen noticed me standing at the end of the carpet.
"Demi, smile!"
"Look here, babe!"
"Wow, you look amazing!"
I smiled and let them take their pictures. The cameras were flashing, and I was turning and spinning.
This was by far, my favorite part of the events.
I looked to my side and saw One Direction stand there. 
A woman came up to me.
She leaned forward to whisper in my ear.
"One Direction wonders if you can take some pictures with them?"
I smiled and nodded.
"Ofcourse."
The woman lead me to them and we shook hands.
Three of the boys had girls standing right next to them.
"Hi, I'm Niall." I flashed a smile and looked into his beautiful blue eyes.
"I know who you are. Wow, your eyes are gorgeous."
He smiled and I noticed how he blushed slightly.
I squeezed myself in between Zayn, his girlfriend and Niall.
The boys started walking away, but they all hugged me first.
"We'll see you later right?"
I nodded.
"Definatley."
They started walking and I could hear Harry say 'Damn, she's even hotter in reality,' and then Niall shrugged and said 'Is it really a surprise?' 
I bit my lip and smiled. Now I was the one blushing.

Joe's POV:
I was sitting on a chair outside the dressing room.
"Amira, baby, are you done soon? The red carpet is closing in an hour."
"Yeah, I'm coming out now."
I checked my clock again and tried to hide my frustration.
Amira came out of her fitting room, and time just... stopped.
She looked like an angel.
"How do I look?" She asked and spun around.
I was speechless.
"Joe?"
She looked at me with furrowed brows.
I nodded.
"You look... Just wow."
Amira looked down and bit her lip, with a little playful smile. She came over to me and gave me a long kiss.
She pulled away, with her eyes still closed and whispered: "We better get going."

~3 hours later~
Demi's POV:
I looked around and started searching for Joe. He had called me earlier and when I asked him where he was, he said that he was on his way.
I got up from my seat and walked down the stairs. I could feel everybody staring at me, since the awards were just about to start. I was down at the second row and felt someone tap me on the shoulder.
I turned around and smiled when I saw him.
"Hi, Niall."
He smiled and licked his lip.
"Um, are you leaving?"
I shook my head and smiled politley.
"No, I'm looking for Joe. We were supposed to meet up."
Niall looked down and I could see the dissapointment flash over his face.
"Oh.."
I shrugged and continued talking.
"Yeah, he's here with his girlfriend..."
Niall's face lit up and he smiled.
"Well, see you around then?"
I nodded and waved to him before I walked away.
Then I thought of something and turned back.
"Hey Niall?"
He turned around and waited for me to continue.
I leaned in closer to him, and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Amira's POV:
I watched all of the glamorous people walk the red carpet, and suddenly I felt really out of place.
"Um, Joe... Maybe you should go.. You know, without me?"
Joe put his hand around my waist and smiled.
"Amira, you're the prettiest girl here. Don't ever feel like you're not."
I smiled and nodded, even though I didn't believe him.
"Erm, Joe?"
"Hm?"
"Are you completley over Demi? Please be honest with me."
Joe started chuckling and stroked my cheek.
"I love you, Amira. I don't even talk to Demi anymore."

Joe's POV:
Amira smiled and squeezed my hand. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket, I picked it up and saw that I had a new message.
Demi Lovato: Where R U?!!
I quickly turned off my phone and put it back in my pocket.
"Who was it?" Amira said and furrowed her brows with a worried expression.
"No one."

Amira's POV:
"Come on," he said and grabbed my hand. He lead me to the carpet infront of the photographers, and in three seconds the cameras started flashing.
"Is that Joe Jonas' girlfriend?"
"Hey, Amira, smile!"
They knew my name?
"Amira, you look beautiful!"
"Joe, look over here!"
I smiled and posed. This was actually fun.
Joe hugged me tighter, which made me giggle.
I looked at him and his honest, warm eyes and I realised... He was my perfect match.


Demi's POV:
I started walking down a huge aisle, until I reached a black door, with a sign on it that said 'Joe Jonas'.
I rolled my eyes and opened the door.
I saw a pretty girl with brown hair bounce off Joe, and blush.
Joe leaned back in his couch and used his hand to wipe off his lips.
"Sorry," I said and made a face.
"Demi?"
The girl looked at me with her big brown eyes and I immediatley recognized her, from the pictures on my phone.
"Amira." I said and rached out my hand, which she shook.
"Pleasure to meet you," she said with a sweet smile, and I couldn't help but liking her.
"Same," I pointed at Joe and smiled. "He has told me so much about you."
Joe sighed and closed his eyes.

Amira's brown eyes got big and she looked at me, then at Joe, and then back to me.

Joe's POV:
Amira turned to me with her lips pursed and her eyes filled with tears.
"You lied to me."
She didn't say it as a question, it was a statement.
"Amira..." I started but she cut me off.
"No," she put her hand up and when she blinked, tears fell down her cheeks.
"You don't love me, do you? That was just another lie."

Demi's POV:
Amira waited for Joe's response but he didn't say anything.
Say something you idiot, I thought for myself.
Amira slowly brought down her hand and nodded.
"I get it now. You were using me. I was right all along."
Joe stood up and grabbed her arm.
But she pushed him away so hard he almost fell.
"Do not touch me!"
She turned around and stormed out of the door.
I looked at Joe and sighed.
"What the hell dude?"
Just as Joe was about to answer me I felt a hand on my shoulder.
"He loves you. But you're too good for him."
Amira gave me a sad smile and I squeezed her hand in sympathy.
Then she walked out of that door and didn't look back once.
"Joe..." I started.
He walked over to me and started talking, while avoiding my eyes.
"She is right. Amira is probably the girl I should've stayed with, but I can't lie to myself anymore."
He held my hand in his and looked deep into my eyes.
"You are the one Demi. When I saw you with Sam that day, I just lost it. It broke my heart. Even though I am not worthy of you. But Demi, I'll change. I'll give up everything just to be with you. Just to spend every second of the day in your embrace."
image
I started stuttering and I couldn't speak.
Am I really ready for this?

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar